Routine repeat prescriptions can be ordered in the following ways:
- NHS App - Find out more about the NHS App at: www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
- POD (Prescription Ordering Direct) - Call our free direct prescription ordering service on 01782 432469
- Available from Monday 29th January 9am - 4pm
- In person - hand your repeat slip in at reception having clearly marked the items required.
- Online - please ask at reception to register for our on-line services to access Emis Web online
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
Requests for urgent prescriptions may be made by telephone and will be ready to be collected by 18:00 the same day.